Harry Potter Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Please Read*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miranda Rose
Admin

*Please Read* Empty
PostSubject: *Please Read*   *Please Read* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Hey everyone, welcome to the new Harry Potter role play.

We want you guys to get the character sheet that is in the rules and make up a character for you to role play. After that, go to the sorting hat and say what house you would like to be in. Please, PLEEEEEASE, listen!! I do not want all Gryffindor’s or Ravenclaw's we need some Slytherin's and Hufflepuff's. Don't think that if you are in a house that is not heard about in the book very much or talked about bad in the book means your character has to suck.
---We want you to get creative and make your own character, we are not going to give out the character's that are in the book. If you make a character sheet that is from the book, it will be declined. ---

And now, about the plot.

We are going to be writing DH over. The death eaters have taken over Hogwarts and almost the whole wizarding world...maybe all? But, there are going to be some re-writes in the role play. Like i said, there wont be any character's from the book. It will be different, but it will be somewhat the same because there will be a war and we want to get the Death Eater's out! Well, except for the Slytherins Wink .

We are going to start off with the beginning of the school term, there will be class's sometimes posted up by either me or an admin or a mod. And you can earn house points and try to win the house cup every month!!

So, I think that is all, if you have any questions or comments please PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartwelcomesu.rpg-board.net

*Please Read*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Role Play :: Start Here! :: News/Updates-
Jump to: